Automated traceability guarenteed
In case of a recall
Hospital staff’s difficulty or inability :
- to identify patients concerned.
- to prevent the device from being used on the next patient.
- to identify and locate recalled devices.
- Synchronization and real time availability of device, patient and operating procedure information on a secure database.
- Proactive and automated product management by expiration date.
- Automated and immediate identification and localization of the recalled devices and the concerned patients.
- Information available in real time for all stakeholders in the healthcare chain in a secure database for the legal duration of information storage.
- Availability of staff to attend to patients rather than administrative work.
- Elimination of the risk of using an expired device on a patient.